We take manufacturers' U.S. coupons and formula checks for all diaper, wipe, and formula products that we sell, except the Kirkland brand. Due to technical issues, we cannot accept BOGO (Buy One, Get One Free)
coupons at this time. We are in the process of updating our systems to
accept BOGO coupons again and will update this message as soon as we
have corrected the technical issues. If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact us.
Here's how it works:
You may send your coupons and/or formula checks to the address below. Please be sure to include either a packing slip from a recent order or (1) NAME, (2) EMAIL ADDRESS and (3) BILLING STREET ADDRESS with your coupons to expedite handling:
Diapers.com | Soap.com | Wag.comPlease mail in your coupons and allow time for processing before you place your order. Upon receiving your coupons and/or formula checks, we will apply them to your account for use on the specific product(s) listed on the coupon before the expiration date on the coupon. It may take up to 7-10 business days to process the coupons before they appear in your account.
P.O. Box 483
Jersey City, NJ 07303
You can view your coupons by logging in and going to Your Account, then Manufacturers' Coupons. On the shopping cart screen, your coupons will automatically be applied to eligible purchases.You no longer need to enter an electronic code to apply them.
In order to receive your credit, coupons must:
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
- Be a coupon issued and valid in the U.S.
- Have an expiration date that is at least 1 week from the day we receive them.
- Be general manufacturers' coupons and not have a specific store name on them (i.e.Target, Wegman's, etc.)
- Be for the exact product that we sell, including the sizes available on the site.
- For diapers they should read "jumbo pack or larger" or "any size package of diapers." For wipes, they should read "any size package of wipes."
- There is a limit of one coupon per specific product purchase.
NOTE: We are not authorized to accept or redeem formula or food assistance checks through government WIC programs.
Back To Top