Purchasing Gift Cards
- Gift cards can be purchased in set amounts up to $500 and personalized for any occasion.
- You can send gift cards by email or regular mail.
- For emailed gift cards, you can choose from a selection of designs. Gift cards will be emailed to the recipient within a few hours of purchase.
- For gift cards sent by regular mail, our standard design will be used. If you would like to personally deliver the gift card, simply enter your address in the recipient field. Please note that gift cards can only be mailed to valid U.S. addresses, including U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO addresses. They will be mailed by the end of the next business day. Read more about our shipping policy here.
- No sales tax is charged on the gift card purchase. However, taxes may apply to orders paid for with the gift card, in accordance with statutory law.
- Promotional codes may not be used to purchase gift cards, but may be used when redeeming gift cards.
- Paypal and Amazon Payments are not available for purchasing gift cards.
- Gift cards arrive in a 5-by-7-inch sealed envelope with an additional envelope for gifting. The plastic gift card is attached to the inside of a blank greeting card. Although the greeting card features plenty of room to hand-write a personal message, please note that we cannot print a message directly onto the greeting card. You can, however, add a separate gift note which will be printed on the 5-by-7-inch sealed envelope that arrives with your gift card.
Redeeming Gift Cards
- Gift cards are redeemable across our family of sites.
- To redeem, you must have an account with one of our sites. Account setup is easy and free.
- Every gift card has a unique code. To redeem, enter this code at checkout.
- The dollar value of your gift card is automatically deducted from the total price of your order. If there is a balance left over, you can use it for your next purchase. You can view any outstanding gift card balances under My Account.
- Both a gift card and credit card may be used to pay for your order. If both are used, we will charge the gift card first; the remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
- Unused gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
Redeeming Diapers for a Year Gift Cards
- When a gift giver purchases a Diapers for a Year gift card, the gift card will appear automatically in the form of Diapers for a Year credits in the gift recipient's Diapers.com account. There are no gift card codes to remember.
- To redeem Diapers for a Year credits, simply purchase diapers! Your Diapers for a Year credits will automatically be applied to any purchase of diapers, and your credits balance will update each time you make a purchase of diapers from Diapers.com.
- Diapers for a Year credits can be used for any brand of diapers available through Diapers.com. Credits cannot be redeemed for cloth diapers.
- To check on your Diapers for a Year credit balance, simply log in to your registry anytime and click on the My Registry tab. The credits will appear in the "My Registry Credits" section on the right hand side of the page. Alternatively, you can also view your Diapers for a Year credit balance by clicking on "My Account" (on top in the red area) and selecting "My Credits" (on the left side) after logging into your Diapers.com account.
- Normal Diapers.com shipping policies apply to products bought with Diapers for a Year credits: any order over $49 receives free shipping! Shop two or more of our sites and receive free shipping faster at just $49. Shipping is $5.99 for Diapers.com orders below $49.
- Diapers for a Year gift credits can be used to cover shipping charges for any order under $49 (all orders over $49 receive free shipping).
- Both Diapers for a Year credits and a credit card may be used to pay for your order. The Diapers for a Year credits will be applied first to the portion of your order that contains diapers. The remaining balance will be charged to your credit card.
- Unused Diapers for a Year credits may not be redeemed for cash.
- Diapers for a Year gift credits may only be redeemed for orders shipped in the contiguous United States (48 states).
- Diapers for a Year credits have no expiration date.
Terms and Conditions of Gift Cards