A moisturizer that lasts as long as you do. Crema Ristorativo-24 Continuous Hydration Moisturizer boasts 24 hours of continual hydration and is the ultimate indulgence for skin that looks gorgeous and glowing, smooth and sensational. Infused with two patented ingredients & powerful marine extracts, this light-weight, gel-cream formula combats dryness while protecting skin against environmental stressors. Skin feels velvety soft and supple with a youthful-looking radiance.
- Uses Moist 24™, a botanical moisturizing agent, to moisturize the upper layers of the skin for 24 hours.
- Helps protect skin’s DNA from external influences using a Bio-Nymph Peptide complex.
- Formulated with:
- Acqua di Vita Complex to hydrate and energize skin
- Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, to help skin retain its natural moisture
- Two varieties of seaweed (Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract and Hydrolyzed Corallina Officinalis Extract) plus Watermelon Extract to protect skin against the damage of UV radiation
- Dermatologist Tested. Allergy Tested. Suitable for all skin types.
Water (Aqua), C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Vegetable Oil (Olus Oil), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Hydrolyzed Corallina Officinalis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylene Glycol, Adenosine Triphosphate, Collagen Amino Acids, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Linalool• Limonene• Hexyl Cinnamal