- Shipping & Delivery
- Refer-a-Friend Program
- U.S. Sales Tax
- Returns & Gift Receipts
- eCoupons & Promo Codes
- Natural & Organic Products
- Manufacturer Warranties
- Protection Plans
- Gift Cards
- Using Your Account
- International Shipping
- Baby Registry
- Pet Medications
- Product Recalls
- Business Accounts
- Email Us
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1 Sign Up for a Business Account and Save
- 2 Contact the Business Accounts Team
- 3 What Is a Business Account?
- 4 Why Should My Organization Open a Business Account?
- 5 Who Is Eligible For a Business Account?
- 6 How Do I Open a Business Account?
- 7 How Do I Place an Order?
- 8 What If a Product is Not Available?
- 9 How Do I Cancel or Change an Order?
- 10 What Payment Methods May I Use?
- 11 What Happens After My Order is Placed?
- 12 What Is Your Shipping Process?
- 13 Can I Take Advantage of Discounts and Promotions?
- 14 How Do You Handle Sales Tax and Exemptions?
- 15 How Do I Make a Return?
- 16 Business Accounts Terms & Conditions
Contact Customer Care
- US: 1-888-696-0423
- International: +1-856-537-6052
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sign Up for a Business Account and Save
- For a limited time, we're offering an exclusive credit to new Business Accounts customers. Please contact our team today to learn more.
- Contact the Business Accounts Team
Please call or email the Business Accounts Customer Care Team with any questions or concerns.Phone: 1-877-485-5450Email: BusinessAccounts@quidsi.comHours: 10:00am to 6:00pm EST, Monday through Friday
- What Is a Business Account?
If you're a business owner or office manager, a Business Account is the best way for you to quickly and conveniently restock the supplies your organization needs. We'll help you manage your orders, set up regular shipments, and answer any questions you might have along the way.
- Why Should My Organization Open a Business Account?
Business Accounts offer great benefits that fit your organization's unique needs. Here's what you'll love:
- No upfront charges; order on a net 30 basis
- Orders processed for immediate shipment
- Assign multiple authorized users to place orders
- Shop a huge selection of products
- Free shipping at $49 or more
- Free returns for up to a year after purchase
- Award-winning customer service
- No commitments, no additional fees
- Who Is Eligible For a Business Account?
- We offer Business Accounts to businesses, non-profits, and government organizations within the continental U.S. Due to shipping constraints, orders from Business Accounts cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska at this time. Business Accounts may not be used by resellers or exporters.
- How Do I Open a Business Account?
- To open a Business Account, please download the application and fill in all information that applies to your organization. Email your completed application to BusinessAccounts@quidsi.com or fax to 1-888-466-1158. If applicable, please include your tax exemption form. We'll let you know within two business days if your account is approved. Once approval is granted, you'll receive your organization's account number and you can begin ordering!
- How Do I Place an Order?
All customers must have a Business Account before placing an order. For more info, see How Do I Open a Business Account.To submit an order, email BusinessAccounts@quidsi.com or fax 1-888-466-1158. Please include the following with your order: account number, shipping address, and purchase order number (if applicable). You will receive an email confirmation within one business day.Any authorized users of your account may place orders. To authorize a new user, your account's primary contact or another authorized user must email BusinessAccounts@quidsi.com with the new user's name and information.
- What If a Product is Not Available?
- We try our best to maintain consistent product availability, so we can ship your essentials right when you need them. But in the rare event that a product is out of stock, the item will be removed from the order and you will be notified. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer warranty plans or backordering for Business Account holders. Business Account holders cannot use gift cards as a method of payment.
- How Do I Cancel or Change an Order?
- Once you receive an email confirming your order, the shipping process has begun. Should you need to make any changes or cancel your order, please contact our Business Accounts team as soon as possible, at BusinessAccounts@quidsi.com or via phone at 1-877-485-5450.
- What Payment Methods May I Use?
- For Business Account holders, we offer net 30 payment terms, with full payment due within 30 days of order shipment. We accept two methods of payment: check or ACH/Wire Transfer.
- What Happens After My Order is Placed?
Shortly after your order is placed, the user(s) who submits the order will receive a confirmation email which includes an invoice.The majority of items ship via UPS Ground for delivery on Monday through Friday. They will generally arrive within two business days. In the event your shipment is delayed, we will alert you as promptly as possible.
- What Is Your Shipping Process?
Most orders are delivered in two business days, but exceptions may occur if the item(s) are not available in the fulfillment center nearest to your location, or if your item(s) ships directly from the manufacturer. Our Business Accounts team will note any expected delays in your confirmation/invoice email. We do not ship to PO boxes nor do we offer next-day delivery for Business Account holders.We offer free shipping for orders greater than or equal to $49. A flat shipping fee of $7.99 applies for orders less than $49. Orders placed on Friday or around a major holiday may take longer than two days to arrive.The following may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
If you are unavailable at the time of delivery, it is at the driver's discretion whether to require a signature for delivery, drop the package off at your doorstep, or to leave it with a building manager or doorman. If the driver believes it's best to obtain a signature upon delivery, he or she will make three consecutive delivery attempts.
- Incorrect shipping address
- Changing an order after it has been submitted
- Carrier service delays (such as severe weather conditions)
- Can I Take Advantage of Discounts and Promotions?
- Business Accounts are not eligible for any promotional discounts. However, any sale prices are applicable.
- How Do You Handle Sales Tax and Exemptions?
Sales TaxFor info on sales tax for Business Accounts, please refer to the U.S. Sales Tax FAQ.Tax ExemptionIf your organization is tax exempt, it is your responsibility to make sure that your tax-exempt status is correctly recognized. Please email your completed tax exemption paperwork to our Business Accounts team at BusinessAccounts@quidsi.com. We can remove tax within 90 days following the order date.Once your tax exemption paperwork is received, any taxes accrued in the future will be automatically removed for up to two years or by the tax exemption paperwork expiration date (whichever comes first).
- How Do I Make a Return?
Should you need to return any items from your purchase order, please email BusinessAccounts@quidsi.com with your invoice number, product(s) being returned, and reason for the return.Upon receiving the returned item(s), we generally offer credits for the value of the item(s). Please inform us if you wish this credit to be applied to a future order or to the current order (in which case you will receive a revised invoice). We also offer refund checks upon request.
- Business Accounts Terms & Conditions
12. Monitoring and Recording Telephone Conversations and Email. For your protection and for the protection of Quidsi, and as a tool to correct misunderstandings, you understand, agree and authorize Quidsi, at its discretion, and without further prior notice to you, to monitor and record any or all telephone conversations between you and Quidsi and any of Quidsi's employees or agents and to monitor your electronic communications with Quidsi.13. Legally Binding. You hereby agree that this Agreement and all the terms herein shall be binding upon you and your estate, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.14. Extraordinary Events/Technical Difficulties. You specifically agree to hold Quidsi harmless from any and all claims, and agree that Quidsi shall not be liable for any loss, actual or perceived, caused directly or indirectly by government regulation, exchange or market regulation, suspension of trading, war, strike, equipment failure, communication line failure, system failure, security failure on the Internet, unauthorized access, theft or any problem, technological or otherwise, that might prevent you from entering or Quidsi from executing an order, or other conditions beyond our control. Furthermore, in a technical environment, should an error occur with respect to the tracking of any order or order entry, the true, actual and correct transaction or position will be restored. It is your responsibility to ensure account correctness and accuracy and to contact Quidsi immediately with any discrepancies.15. The Laws of the State of Washington Govern/Assignment. This Agreement and its enforcement shall be governed by the laws of Washington and shall cover individually and collectively all accounts you may open with Quidsi and shall be binding upon you and your successors (whether by merger, consolidation or otherwise), heirs, executors, administrators and assigns. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of Quidsi and its successors, assigns and agents. Quidsi may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any of its subsidiaries or affiliates without giving you notice, or to any other entity upon prior written notice to you.16. Agreement to Arbitrate Controversies. Any dispute relating in any way to your use of your Account, visit to the Websites or to products you purchase through the Websites or via an Order shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the state of Washington, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Quidsi's intellectual property rights, Quidsi may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Washington, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.17. Waiver. Except as specifically permitted in this Agreement, no provision or condition of this Agreement can be, nor should be deemed to be, waived, altered, modified or amended unless agreed to in writing by an authorized officer of Quidsi.18. Suggestions. If you elect to provide or make available suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements, or other feedback or materials to us in connection with or related to your Account (including any related technology), we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and otherwise distribute, and exploit any of the foregoing information or materials in any manner.19. Amendments; Entire Agreement. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. QUIDSI MAY AT ANY TIME REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY UPDATING THE ACCOUNT AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUBSEQUENT REVISIONS AND AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENT. THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION OF THE AGREEMENT WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR REVIEW ON THE WEBSITES. CONTINUED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER SUCH CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH AMENDMENT.20. Separability. If any provision or condition of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by reason of any law, rule, administrative order or judicial decision by any court, or regulatory or self-regulatory agency or body, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or condition. The validity of the remaining provisions and conditions shall not be affected thereby and this Agreement shall be carried out as if any such invalid or unenforceable provision or condition were not contained herein.21. Headings are Descriptive. The headings of each provision hereof is for descriptive purposes only and shall not be deemed to modify or qualify any of the rights or obligations set forth in each such provision.
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.