404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
CoTZ Sensitive SPF 40
CoTZ Sensitive is ideal for special skin types & conditions. Keeps harmful UV rays from touching or penetrating the skin, while soothing sensitive and easily-irritated skin. Soft & sheer with just what you need to protect your sensitive skin and no more, including the #1 rated sun protection ingredient against burning and aging UVA-UVB rays.
Dermatologist Recommended & Gentle enough for special skin types & conditions:
- Laser, Cosmetic Surgery, Microdermabrasion, Acid, Peel
- Acne, Rosacea
- Psoriasis, Eczema, Lupus/Rheumatology
- Sun-Sensitive due to medical procedure & medications
A Gentle Mineral Complex that helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CoTZ helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
CoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin.
CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here's why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
CoTZ Sensitive for Healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Oils, Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Will not irritate or sting
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Not tested on animals
Weight: 3.5 oz
|Sensitive SPF 40-3.5 oz.||
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at (1-888-696-0423)