404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Kate Somerville CytoCell P299 Oil Free Corrective Face Serum-1 oz .
This concentrated treatment serum utilizes P299, a scientifically advanced stem technology Polypeptide, to diminish the look of wrinkles and help fight the signs of aging by activating the natural renewal process that strengthens skin. Additional anti-aging ingredients—including Hyaluronic Acid and Marine Algae Extracts—not only even out the appearance, but also restore essential hydration. The result is a healthy-looking, radiant complexion that is unbelievably smooth.
* P299 is a scientifically proven active ingredient that helps stimulate the production of healthy skin.
* A blend of three advanced Peptides is designed to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
* An advanced Moisturizing Complex maintains optimal hydration levels and helps restore the skin's natural capacity to retain moisture.
* Oil-free formula is ideal for all skin types.
* In just 2 weeks, 77% of women showed improved skin elasticity and firmness.
* In just 4 weeks, 91% of women showed a significant increase in moisture.
* In just 4 weeks, 77% women said their skin's overall appearance was improved and healthier-looking.
* In just 4 weeks, CytoCell is proven to refine skin texture, improving the smoothness and luminosity of the skin.
AM and PM. Use twice a day. Apply 2 pumps to clean, dry face and neck. Allow serum to absorb into skin and follow with a moisturizer.
|CytoCell P299 Oil Free Anti-Wrinkle Serum||
Click this item for delivery times
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at (1-888-696-0423)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CytoCell P299 Oil Free Corrective Face Serum:
I received a sample of this product with my last order, and am so glad I got to try before buying. The first time I used it, I noticed peeling around my forehead and jawline. I tried it one more time the next day to be sure it was the serum and it definitely was. This drawback alone would keep me from using it long enough to see if it's anti-wrinkle claims rang true. There is much better out there for much cheaper that will actually absorb into your skin rather than peeling and flaking. Save your money!